Friday, August 20, 2010

Difference of Wishing and Working

Sometimes we want something or someone so bad, that we even pray for them or it to arrive. They have a saying,
"If you wish hard enough, your wish just might come true"
I saw many movies and shows alike that says the same stuff. For me, it's like all talk and no work.
Let's put in this perspective. A student wants to pass his final exams but all he does is pray that he passes the exams. He doesn't review, take notes, he just believes and prays that he will pass it. So, will he pass the exam? I don't think so.

The point here is that we always think that wishing is already good enough. We forget that the best way to achieve what we are looking for can be obtain with our own power. Yes, it's difficult, but it's worth it. It's a process in life which
helps us develop the outlook on how we work on things.

It's the same as on how parents teach their offspring how to save money for a toy they really love.
"We reap what we sow"
I've experienced this myself. Let me share to you a simple achievement I attained through hard work. Although this may be simple, I've learned that there are things that we have to work for ourselves. I've mentioned previously that this is not an easy. Life never was easy. It's full of hardships and downs. I remember what a dad said on a movie:
Having a child is wonderful, rarely. It's like this single day: Awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, then wonderful. And then, it's back again to awful, awful, awful, awful.But there's always a short magical moment that shows us on how we should appreciate the life we have
No matter how difficult a task we want to attain, we should learn that we can achieve this through hard work. Again and again, I will tell you that it is difficult. But when we achieve the goal that we oh so want, it will be very rewarding. Trust me, it is.

Happy weekend everyone!
Minute Maid Pulpy Juice Drink!
Minute Maid Pulpy Juice Drink!