Tuesday, July 13, 2010

digiknow that... section?

As I have mentioned in the About page,this blog's goal is to provide the readers with additional knowledge we usually disregard in our daily lives. In relation to that, I added a new section called the "digiknow that..." section. Which is
currently located at the right sidebar.

I plan on providing the readers with facts which are backed up by some research. I'll try my best to update as often as my schedule permits me to.

Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta


Yes, you! We want your feedback! We believe that by seeing your feedback, we can help improve our blog and in turn, we can serve you more efficiently.

Also, if you have any questions, suggestions or any violent reactions, don't hesitate to post a comment or send us a feedback.
Minute Maid Pulpy Juice Drink!
Minute Maid Pulpy Juice Drink!