Today, I'll show you an easy way how to out 'follower' badges for your own blog. The steps about to provided will be for blogger.com users. So, here it is:
1. Login to your Blogger account.
2. Proceed to the 'Design' tab
4. Next would be to find the 'Expand Widget Template' checkbox. You have to make sure that this is first checked, before you proceed to making the code changes.
]]>" WITHOUT the quotes(" "). You can hit Ctrl+F to easily locate the said code.
. Once located, copy and paste the following code right above the
inherit;_top:expression(document.documentElement.scrollTop+document.documentElement.clientHeight-this.clientHeight);_left:expression(document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.documentElement.clientWidth - offsetWidth);}
Which should look like this:
Please Note:This will position the image just up from the bottom left corner of the page.
You can change this just change the following attributes : bottom :left
Change them to make the image appear were you like :
7 . Up next is to find the tag. Just press Ctrl+F and to make a quick search.
8. Then copy and paste the following code directly above it and change what's necessary*:
*Note: Necessary, meaning to change the 'YOUR TWITTER USERNAME' to your twitter profile.
The code should look like this:
8. Ultimately, you have to save your changes and click on the 'Save Template' button:
Before we finish : If you need more help or have an opinion or suggestion Please leave a comment Below. I'll reply to your comments and queries as soon as I can.
9. View your blog. And should somehow look like this:
I have also uploaded both vertical badges for both Facebook and Twitter:
Also, if you have any questions, suggestions or any violent reactions, don't hesitate to post a comment or send us a feedback.